There are so many incredible vegan places that are popping up all over the world and I want to eat at them all!
In order for a dream to become reality, first this girl has got to have a plan.
So, here it is – the top 5 vegan restaurants on my bucket list:
- Seasoned Vegan – New York City, NY. According to their website, they are all about vegan soul food – amen to that!
- Candle 79 – New York City, NY. High dining veganized – sign me up!
- Gracias Madre – San Francisco, CA.Tasty Mexican fare from an establishment that is committed to veganism, organics and sustainability. Yum!
- Elizabeth’s Gone Raw – Washington, D.C. An elevated plant-based raw food establishment with rave reviews!
- Mildred’s – London, U.K. Serving up fresh and colourful dishes that won’t break the bank, this place has stood the test of time.
On the hunt
I’m currently on the hunt for THE best places to eat vegan in Dubrovnik, Sorrento, Rome, Florence and Monte Carlo (summer vacation planning has begun!) so if you have any recommendations, please leave a comment below!
What restaurants are on your bucket list?
The Vegan Virgin, xo